Old November 21st 05, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Why we love children - humor

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:57:37 -0600, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

A kindergarten pupil told his teacher he'd found a cat, but it was dead.
"How do you know that the cat was dead?" she asked her pupil. "Because I
p*ssed in its ear and it didn't move," answered the child innocently. You
did WHAT ? ! ?" the teacher exclaimed in surprise. "You know," explained the
boy, "I leaned over and went 'Pssst!' and it didn't move."

LOL!

My little nephew has been getting very Oedipal lately, and my SIL
Jenny has been having to tell him "Stop being mean to Daddy."

So last week, while my bro and Evan were playing, my SIL suddenly
heard a lot of noise in the other room. She yelled, "What's going on
in there?" and Evan brightly answered, "I'm being mean to Daddy."

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War