Old August 10th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Does Cat Parasite Affect What We Feel and Do?

I'm not so sure if I have toxoplasma gondii, but I definitely know that
I've been suffering from a fungal growth on my lap and chest region.
Strangely, the growth only manifests itself in the evenings when I am
lying on the couch. But it is definitely affecting my behaviour. When
the fungus is present, I cannot get up to get drinks or snacks from the
fridge. This is resulting in weight loss, not altogether unwanted :-)

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

On a serious note, the only thing about toxoplasmosis that is really
dangerous is to pregnant women. They need to stay away from the litter
box and should get someone else to clean it or wash their hands
thoroughly if they do.

I have furry fungal growths on my bed and pillows. They really aren't
that bad unless i put a hand or foot over it. Then there's the
possibilty of tiny, but sharp spikes of pain. :0)

Kristi