Old August 10th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Does Cat Parasite Affect What We Feel and Do?

badwilson wrote:
Victor Martinez wrote:
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a...09102309990002

I'm not so sure if I have toxoplasma gondii, but I definitely know that
I've been suffering from a fungal growth on my lap and chest region.
Strangely, the growth only manifests itself in the evenings when I am
lying on the couch. But it is definitely affecting my behaviour. When
the fungus is present, I cannot get up to get drinks or snacks from the
fridge. This is resulting in weight loss, not altogether unwanted :-)

LOL! My fungal growth affects me when I watch TV and sometimes during
the night, when it suddenly appears on my chest and nearly suffocates me.