Old November 15th 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Outsider

Default ellis

"Matthew" wrote in
ng.com:

Hello I am sorry the bulk of the group does not speak Dutch but I
get what you are concerned about from the article

the article

APELDOORN - Van Raalte to Haarlem, Friesland to Apeldoorn: watch out,
presumably because a Turkish couple is criss-crossing our country for
kittens to get anywhere. Why? In their own words to a good home to the
little ones to offer, but many are now dozens of kittens disappeared
without trace. Cat lovers fear that the soft cuddly creatures have
ended as snake food, or in fur gloves, and store large alarm
!

Ellis was asked by telephone for a response, but wanted despite
repeated insistence not respond.

The couple might make good snake food.