Old March 25th 04, 07:34 PM
Lotte

"Lashton" wrote in message
om...
wrote in message

(snip to save space)

Another
thing that you need to do is contact the IRS and report her. Even if she
has 501c3 status, there are regulations one has to follow and I'm
betting she is in violation. If she doesn't have that status she's in
BIG trouble if she hasn't reported the, according to HER OWN WORDS,
$8000 per month income. (Did you save the newsletters???? They are very
incriminating in many areas and she is unwittingly building a case
against herself.)

Just showed Megan's message to my husband the accountant - he
recommends that Liz and anyone else with proof of Karen Wakeland's
claims to still hold 501C3 status is to:

RUN, don't walk to the IRS with your proof;
Contact the Texas AG's office and make sure to cc the State
Comptroller.

This ought to turn up the heat on KW pretty sharpish.

HAR! I'm reminded that Al Capone (finally) went down on a tax rap, even
though he was guilty of much worse crimes. When the IRS gets on her ass,
she won't know what hit her.

Lot