Old June 11th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

Default Main Coon - Needs help with her fur

"mich" wrote in message
ups.com...
Bonjour,

I would like to start by saying that I am new to this type of
communication. I am bilingual so if you prefer to answer in French,
please do so.

I have a Main Coon named Missy. She is 1 year 6 months old. Even
though I brush her everyday, many times, she is quite matted. What
doubles my problem is that Missy is quite shy and she does not travel
at all. I have tried many times to bring her to the veterinary for
her annual shots but to no avail. She is very strong and she will not
get in her cage.

--------
Wrap her in a towel and plunk her in the carrier with the towel. She will be
confused and busy trying to free herself from the towel. By the time she
succeeds (about 10 seconds later), the door of the carrier will already be
secured. Alternately, you can put her in a pillowcase and plunk her in the
carrier. She will be busy trying to get out of the pillowcase and while
she's busy doing that, close the door of the carrier.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.