Old May 26th 04, 08:30 AM
Batson

Default Friend in Oshkosh Wisconsin needs help!

Hello cat lovers, I need your help!!!!

I have a friend in Oshkosh Wisconsin that is in a desperate situation. She
recently had to move her rescued animals from South Carolina to Oshkosh and
in a horrible turn of events, they were seized by the local Humane Society.
She has dedicated her life to these animals and intended to adopt most of
them out as soon as she was able. They also took her own personal pets as
well as some that were going to be adopted by her family members. The local
news cast was totally false, the animals were not all sick (as seen by
viewers on the newscast) and she is NOT an abuser in any way shape or form!
She sells things she makes for hoomins and cats on eBay and gives 100% to
take care of the dogs and cats she finds abandoned. This lady is the real
thing. She is honest and a true animal lover. She needs all the love and
support and any help we can give her. If there is anyone on this list or
anyone who knows anyone near there who can help in any way, please email me
directly. I am in Oregon so there is only so much I can do for her. I have
written to the Oshkosh Humane Society and the WBAY t.v. station telling them
about the integrity of this woman and berating the news station for not only
getting it wrong, but for not getting both sides of the story, but I guess
that's what they are all about anyway.

Please let me know as soon as you can if there is anyone out there in
Wisconsin who needs a just cause to support!

Thanks,

Renée in Oregon ^..^