Old September 27th 03, 09:34 PM
jmcquown

JHBennett wrote:
I should imagine a Google search for Waterford Crystal ought to get
you in the arena of something suitable. Be advised, Waterford may
require you to upgrade to fresh shrimp and select Sushi, as is hand
fed at Jo Firey's. Cheers,
Jack

Ahem: Crystal? I thought crystal had an unacceptable lead content? (Hmmm,
that didn't stop me from buying my fiance crystal liquor decanters for
Christmas several years back!)

Jill

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
Persia absolutely adores Fancy Feast. She wakes me up (if I'm not
already awake) by tapping me on the shoulder on Saturday mornings.
Tap-tap... wake up. It's Saturday! Then she rushes to the kitchen
and waits while I give her the once-a-week treat of a can of Fancy
Feast.

I think she deserves a cut-glass cat bowl for this, like in the
commercials. Anyone know where I can get one?

Jill