Old May 9th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

Default Animal Rescue Site - "donate by clicking"

Please click on this site (The Animal Rescue Site). There is a purple box
that you can click on once a day, and the click results in donations for
free food for abused animals.

I ignore most of those messages that claim we can "help" by clicking on the
site. Most of them are phony, and many "harvest" e-mail addresses to sell
for spam. I always check them out on snopes.com, and this one seems to be
legitimate. Here is what snopes says about it:
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/animalrescue.asp

MaryL