Old December 25th 10, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Merri Kissmouse!

today we willz getsa turkee byrdee, grafee anna kittee tweetz, OEJ
"cshenk" wrote in message
Wez just opened everything up. My but that stocking was fed well! yuP!
Mine was full of nip toys anna da Sekret Santa sent me effen more toys!
I'z got treats too!

Aunti Mabel was jus standing dere in awe! Food and toys and BONES fur dem
boff! anna big bag of ducky treets anna bag of venison treats! Den she
showed us all our Kiss a mouse dinner. OHHH!

Wez got 2 whole pig hearts chopped up anna big bowl of piggy blud. Wez
gets Ducky stock for noonerz wif bits of ducky in dere too! Iz even gotz
salmon kibble fur breakyfast! Iz not allowed even da gud kibble too often
but dis is a special day.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Oh, dey 2foots gotta lots of toys too.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
we haz hadda stokinz inna pazt, diz year we juzt moztlee getted da gudeez
a little atta time beclawz owrz kompurtmint haz no where fura stockinz...
i thinkz diz a dezign flaw da hoominz made when dey made diz itti bitti
kompurtmint, OEJ
"cshenk" wrote in message
"cshenk" wrote

There has been 5 stockings since I came herez. 3 for the 2 foots and 1
fur Cash and me. Now dez 6. Bet dey wudda been 7 if Sammy had wanted
to stay longer, but hez happi where hez at.

Auntie Mabel is askin me and Cash what dat stocking is fur but wez just
smiling an tellin her she gonna like it.

Update! Wez home wif our 2foots again after a wunerful party! While
wez away, Meowmie fed dem stockings. Aunti Mabel caught on a bit anna
said to me 'I bet dey has BONES and GOODIES in dere!'. Cash an I jus
smiled. Mai own smells nicely of nip (an gots lots of mouse shaped
bulges).

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!