Old November 26th 03, 08:38 AM
Miss Violette

soft splained how her lurked for a longlong time anna how it always makes
her fel bettere when she comes here anna posts fur uses cause nobody isa
mean or anythin, TV cat wavin at dyna
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Weee kud hewlp him wiff hiz paypuurrrzzzz.
I yam gud on paypurrrzzz...
An relapze hym b-4 fynulz...
tell'em!

Dyna, Fond of colege men, ya kno....

"Miss Violette" wrote in message

he lookz like da kinda hooman dat knowz we kitties rule!!! Soft gived

him
da
communties address butted we isa notted sure ifin he willz come here or

not.
He isa a college student and might be tootoo busy
Toni Bennett
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
I did likez it alott!!! The ofur kitty ann me hadda little hissin

contest
and da older kitty isa little grumbly butted dey was bof nice fur da

mostest
part, Dat hooman kitten likez kitties anna picked myownsef up annna

did
it
right, Toni Bennett

Does de big hoomin have proper respect fur kitties, and realize that
kitties are the rightful leaders of fambilies? And does he have a
compooter? And does he know how to spell rec.pets.cats.community?

Sammy Kitten