Old November 27th 03, 06:01 AM
Miss Violette

He did seemz lika smarter dan regular hooman so I betz he cuuld do it, Toni
Sylvia M. wrote in message

Da olne ting iz, it mite be bedderer if he poztz in Hoominish.
Diz cat-chat spelink iz probly nottid akzepted in kolege, an can be habit
formin, ya kno.... It shur iz furr meowmee, yu shud see hur kurrektin
sumpin riten furr uddur hoominz LOL

Dyna, rollin onna floorrr

soft splained how her lurked for a longlong time anna how it always

makes
her fel bettere when she comes here anna posts fur uses cause nobody
isa mean or anythin, TV cat wavin at dyna

Weee kud hewlp him wiff hiz paypuurrrzzzz.
I yam gud on paypurrrzzz...
An relapze hym b-4 fynulz...
tell'em!

Dyna, Fond of colege men, ya kno....

he lookz like da kinda hooman dat knowz we kitties rule!!! Soft

gived
him
da
communties address butted we isa notted sure ifin he willz come here

or
not.
He isa a college student and might be tootoo busy
Toni Bennett