Old November 2nd 04, 07:19 PM
Miss Violette

da watermonsterbed isa da bestest thing in owrz houze nexta the fud bowl...
itsa big so we efin lets da hoomanz wif uses, ithaz baffles so the monster
duzint swishy anna its most of all very warm, Trudi
Heather wrote in message
Weez jist hav a regyewlar bed at owr hows. Maybe weez shud tell meowmie

tu
git a waddurmonsturbed.

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
you would be lots warmer anna if dey isa onna watermonsterbed like atta

ourz
houze you is positifly toasty, Trudi, who knowz
Heather wrote in message
Flannel sheetz sownd furry kumfee. Owr meowmie duzznt yewz dem, but

Ize
bet
weed be warmur at nite if she did!

Matthias

"Sundance" wrote in message
. com...
Fleeces an flannels iz both nice. Meowmie uses flannel sheets all

yeer
rown, and we hab a fleece fro on owrown sofa.

"Heather" wrote in message
Ize hope derz a flees wun lyk da wunz meowmie maykz. Der kumfee!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I hopez dey haza flannel blankie, Harri, gettin upta follow her

honoray
brofur to da nappin plaz