Old November 8th 04, 12:10 AM
~*Connie*~

There are herbs that you can put him on to help. so does acupuncture.
Vitamin C also helps. You might want to find a holistic vet for alternative
solutions.

"DaZzo" wrote in message
m...
Hi

My cat(Ernie) has had to have a couple of emergency ops due to crystal
build up. We have been feeding him on a dry PH controlled food since
his first diagnosis and now the vet is saying feed him the wet food
version.

All this PH balanced food is extremely expensive(which I don't mind
paying for my boy), but I was wondering if there was a cheaper option
such as a supplement that can be added to normal food.

I have read up on VegeCAT pH, but am unsure if this would help or not,
also if it can be added to meat meals as I don't think my cat would
like to be a vegetarian.

Can anyone assist?