Old February 5th 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default My baby turns 21 OT, possibly long (I haven't written it yet) and probably boring

Lesley wrote:

My friend Hilary's cousin had a worse one. His girlfriend decided to
give him a special present in his bedroom so there they were when he
heard noises downstairs and thought he had best investigate, So he
strode out of the bedroomand to the top of the stairs at which point
all the lights went on and he looked downstairs to see his entire
family including his grandparents shouting "Surprise!" or well
more...."Supr...." as he was standing there wearing nothing but a
condom!

Where was the beverage warning on that one?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart