Old October 18th 05, 04:25 AM
Gabrielle

Default Jellicle Ball: Calling the Names of Honorees

[Ralph de Ralf, Fredrick T. Spawn, Clyde A. Gump, Eduoard Josef
VanTayle, Alice Ann Madre, Jane Grey, and five kittens waiting for their
not-yet-found wnetroohomes to discover their names, join the community
clowder circle and begin to purrr. Ralph's eyes glisten as Vinnie's name
is called and he grips the paw of his wedwink, Kissa.]

Oh, hough I mizz Vinnie... ana GM... ana Spike ana Stormy... ana
DynaMoMite... ana Persephone... ana LaChance... ana ......ohh, it hurtz
tew much to go on. I mizz dem all. I kno I will joyn dem sumday, but
rite now mine hart hurtz.
Ralph, wiping away a tear and handing Kissa a tissue

[Humin hiding in the background suffers from MMS]