Old December 4th 03, 12:49 AM
Cat Protector

Yes, I will miss my Grand Am. They had to jump start it at the mechanic's so
I could get it home. I pretty much will hate getting rid of her. I hadn't
realized I'd get so attached to her (named her Cat). I just hope that if she
gets euthanized (pounded into a cube) she goes quickly. If she gets adopted
into a new family that she gives them as much joy as she has given me. As
for the Baretta it is my sister's car right now but at least I'll have it to
drive for work and hopefully I can trade it in and get a brand new truck or
SUV next year. Business for me is starting to get better. It doesn't ease
the pain of losing this car though but it still is good to know that I'll
have a car to get to my service calls in until a new one can be bought. I
just hope the cats will like travelling in it if I should attend another cat
show.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"PawsForThought" wrote in message
I don't know anything about Berettas, but you'll miss your Grand Am. My
daughter has had hers since '95, 130,000 miles on it, and I have

*never*
seen
a car be more reliable.

Ah, maybe my Toyota Corollas. ;-) Started by buying one in '84 & have
remained hooked, so far.

Cathy

I love my Toyota! Got my first one in '91 and (knock on wood) I've never

had a
problem with one.

Lauren
________