Old March 21st 11, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default How is the weather where you are?

On Mar 20, 6:28*pm, "Joy" wrote:
Here in Southern California, we're really having weather this afternoon -
pouring rain and gusting wind! *Every so often it sounds as though a freight
train is going by. *We get a lot of wind here. *In fact, we're told the name
of our valley is from the Chumash for "Windy Valley". *However, we seldom
have gusts as fierce as these, especially while it's also pouring rain. *For
that matter, most of our rain is fairly gentle, but it's really been coming
down hard most of the day.

--

Joy

Basically everything is subject to change without notice

It has been sunny and mild today with a high of 4C (39F).
The sidewalks and roads are clear of snow and I can go out without
my winter boots. But snow again tomorrow, turning into
rain in the afternoon. Spring shouldn't be too far, I hope.

Winnie