Old May 27th 15, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default Guess What I Have?

On 5/26/2015 4:30 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Hi my good friends,
The_ nice_ Vet just called my humans and he told them I have a
_hyperactive_ thyroid, & I get to take a wee bit of Mom Kyla's
thyroid pills (2.5 mg a day). Goody, now I get to have more nommy pill
pockets. grins
Mom Kyla doesn't use her thyroid pills because she was mis- diagnosed,
by her Dr. and the place that evaluates the bloodwork.
Those human doctors can be such idiots sometimes. Srsly
Lufs,
Mosey

Good to hear the vet can help you feel better.

I has it too. My mommy gives me pills to feel better and they work. Even
my fur looks better and mommy said my mane around my neck is fluffy again.

Samwise

Wow, lots of kitties hab bad thyroids, don't they Samwise?
What kind of pills do you take? Glad your fur is looking better Grins.
Mosey