Old July 10th 12, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
dgk

Default Melinda Le-Compte newbie....!!!!

On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 15:05:49 +0000, sherluck14
wrote:

Before i introduce myself I would like to say thank you to the admin
allowing me signup in this forum and give me permission to post on it.

I am Melinda Le-Compte.I am completely new to this forum. I am here to
communicate to make new friends with the members of this forum and i
also would like to share my experiences with you all.

Thanks:
Melinda Le-Compte

Welcome aboard. Newsgroups don't have an admin though.