Old March 25th 05, 08:24 PM
jmcquown

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:07:06 +0000, Tanada wrote:

I've got it!! The reason Sonya is STILL pregnant is that she wants to

go
for the Guinness World record as the longest domesticated feline
pregnancy. SO, if we all chant "go for it, Sonya." and purr that she
lasts another week we should qualify for that record.

BTW I told Sonya to hang in there for another week and go for the record
and she gave me the most sour look I've ever seen on a cat.

Pam S. chanting "Go for it, Sonya" as we speak

Maybe the Easter Bunny will deliver them. One will just have to be named
Bunny. Purring that Sonya will be alright and have an easy delivery. MLB

Oh I like that idea for a name! Bunny Kitty
Still purring here.

Jill