Old June 18th 15, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Default Mats?

Rhino wrote:

Would an electric groomer be safe in that sense? Or is it easy to cut
too close and break the skin with those too? I've never tried a
groomer and certainly don't want to hurt him.

That's what I used on my calico this year. But the blade probably needs
sharpening. Next year we will be ready with a sharp blade for her very
fine long hair. Naturally cutting their hair also helps reduce furballs,
that's what we are doing it for. I plan to whack it off like she were a
sheep once per year before summer.