Old March 26th 04, 06:09 AM

In article ,
"Robyn" wrote:

P.S. I'm in Hollywood, Florida, BTW. That's just south of Ft.
Lauderdale.

You could try these guys (I found them through Google):

http://www.catpals.org/

"Cat Pals - A Feline Charity in South Florida
A non profit charity that works off donations and fundrasing and is a
volunteer based to feed and get medical attention to all ferel cats in
the hollywood beach area in south Florida."

The page also talks about a vet named Dr. James Dee of Hollywood Animal
Hospital who believes in trap/neuter/release. Try contacting that clinic
or other vets in your area. They may be able to supply you with lots of
help and info. Good luck Robyn, you're helping put humpty back together
again.