Old August 24th 04, 02:12 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Ken G. at
wrote on 8/23/04 7:42 PM:

I have had this cat for about 2 years & the best cat in the world so far
She has medium long hair .
This summer the hair that comes off this cat is to much to bear . If she
rubs next to my pant leg it is covered in hair if she gets in my lap i
get totaly covered in hair . The floors and furniture in this house are
covered with cat hair . Everytime i turn around i have a piece of cat
hair in my mouth or on my food .
She goes outside alot and has run of the garage where i have a large rug
in front of a workbench where she lays alot . I can clean this rug and
in one day its covered with big gobs of hair .

Tired of following this cat around 24-7 vacuuming .
I know cats loose some hair but never seen anything like this .

Any ideas ?

Do you comb her? Mine have shed a lot more this year. But i comb them daily
and that helps quite a bit. Still, I need to vaccuum about every three days.