Old August 24th 04, 07:40 AM
Sylvia M.

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
in article , Ken G. at
wrote on 8/23/04 9:47 PM:

I have tried combing or brushing and one can only brush about 1/3 of a
cat for only so long before she gets up & walks off so that didnt help
the hair problem .

I regularly keep her 3 main ( chosen by her ) sleeping places clean . A
chair in a window , the whole love seat and my kitchen chair .
Lately she has taken to trying to spend her sleeping , cleaning time on
other fruniture totaly different spreding even more hair all over things
.

I use a blower to clean my garage floor off and yo should see the huge
tornado of cat hair billow up & fly out the big door .

thanks for your suggestion .

I will say, with three cats, I have a bunch of cat trees that they mostly
sleep on, however, I also put attractive washable throws on the furniture
that can be tossed in the washer and dryer. There are LOTS of inexpensive
decorative choices out there,so that is also another way I deal with it

that
is convenient.

I assumed my cat was decorating my house with her fur on purpose ;-)