Old December 23rd 03, 06:52 PM
kaeli

In article ,
enlightened us with...
Can you guys/gals who post on other cat newsgroups cut and paste my original
message over to one (or more) of them? I know there are rec.pets.cats and
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (or something like that) but I don't get either
one on my server.

You can get it from Google.
http://groups.google.com

Sign up to post, but use a crap e-mail addy like yahoo - you'll get
spammed.
I have an id over at Google for the groups my server doesn't get and a
yahoo mail addy for crap mail. Since I post from work most of the time,
I don't have access to any of the "alt" groups on our server, even the
good ones like alt.html and alt.cats.

~kaeli~
Never say, "Oops!"; always say, "Ah, interesting!"
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace