Old April 8th 05, 02:56 PM
Adrian

Marina wrote:
I was watching tv with my feet up on a stool, and Nikki came up and
snuggled down between my ankles, like she often does. Here's a picture
of her doing this:

http://tinyurl.com/4kjnd

Mere had a little snack at her plate nearby. Then she came and looked
up at me. Then she jumped onto the stool and snuggled down between my
ankle and Nikki! She gave Nikki a few licks and then settled down to
sleep. Nikki slept through it all, at least she looked like she was
sleeping. Maybe she was pretending because she didn't know what to
do? ;o) I just sat with my mouth wide open and watched them sleep,
snuggled up together for about half an hour.

Then I spoiled it all. I carefully removed my feet from the stool and
stood up to go get the camera. I got it, came back and sat down, but
then Nikki woke up, glared at Mere, and jumped off the stool. Stoopid
hoomin.

Earlier today it looked like the girls were playing - at least they
were having the zoomies at the same time. I'm not sure that they were
chasing each other or if they were just accidentally running around
at the same time, but at least there was no hissing or growling. I
wonder what happened? There has obviously been some sort of
breakthrough.

It sounds like things are progressing splendidly. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.