Old December 8th 15, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default She sounds like Katharine Hepburn!

jmcquown wrote:

Buffy does this funny thing from time to time, usually when we're
playing. She'll start to meow just as she begins to run toward me. She
sounds for all the world like Katharine Hepburn when her voice was
quavering.

Not to disparage that grand dame of acting but if you ever saw the film
'The African Queen', just imagine Buffy trying to say "Mr. Alnutt!" Her
meow comes out like "me uh uh uh". It's very comical!

LOL! Make a sound recording!

--
Joyce

I wonder, wonder, whooooo, WHO! Who rode the moo-cow now?
-- Misheard lyric from "Book of Love"