Old August 25th 03, 04:14 AM

Steve Touchstone wrote:

Sounds like the two black kitties have found a new foster home. Good
luck with them, and hope they also find that onetruehome

Yeah - so do I!! Do you know what those little spawns of the devil did?
They *peed on my bed*! I had to wash all my bedding today, and while I
was out and the bedding was drying on the line, they peed on the egg-crate
foam stuff that I have on top of my mattress to make it softer. grrr
Boy cats! (Well, it's true. I've never had a girl cat do this stuff. Plus,
boy cat pee smells much worse.)

I have a very large cage in my basement that I'm going to bring up for
them. I'm sorry to have to do it, but the kittens are small and the cage
is big, so I don't think it'll be too bad for them. And I can't let them
ruin my bedroom.

From now on, it's adult cats only!!!

Joyce - who swears that the Creator made kittens so incredibly cute so
we wouldn't kill them!