Old February 8th 04, 02:13 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Chris at
wrote on 2/7/04 7:02 PM:

My Mainecoon cat has been diagnosed with kidney stones. I was hoping
to get some feedback from other cat owners who have expierienced this.
What treatment did you seek? Was surgery involved? A change in diet?
My vet says he is a time bomb waiting to explode. He said there is
really nothing he can do. Also maybe some links to websites to do some
research.
Thanks in advance
Chris

Nothing he can do?? See a new vet. One of our cats had kidney stones a good
25 years ago. The vet operated and took them out. Even if he meant crystals,
there are still things to be done. I really have to wonder about your vet if
this is really the advice he gave.

Karen