Old October 8th 09, 12:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Tribute to Scooter

This is what I wrote the day she went to the Bridge and cannot think of
anything different. Sorry for those who have read it a couple of times. I
wasn't going to post but I loved her too much not to do so.

Scooter D*G lays onna tblez. She knowz what iz gonna happen and herself is
nervous but, feelz safe cause gamby iz holdin herself. Da man hooman,
grambys son, haz tearz as doez gramby.

Da TED comez in and petz scooter and talkz to herownself, leans over and
kisses da top of the dogs head and he slips in the medication. Scooter keeps
lookin at da gramby and her eyes dim for a second.

Then, she realizes herownself iz somewhere else and diz man haz him arms rou
her. "Scooter-dooder-Dogger Doodle, welkom to da bridge. Scooter jumps up
and runs anna den realizes da man iz righte behind herownself. She stopz and
himself fallz ofver herownselfz. "Wait a minute" she finks, he kant run,
where is da wheelez chairz. Den, her realizez her dozen hurt anyymore.

It seams wike millionz of kitties and doggies ar dere and dey is all well
and heppyz. She pauses a minute and thinks of gramby and her famillie bak
dere and da catz communitee. She finks "fangu Auntie Soft and Unka Furry for
takin such gudgud kare of gramby deze lastz two yearz. Herownselfz will be
ok now but I preciatez it." Scooter knowz her luffz dem all in da famillee,
Mike, Stacie, Tommie, Amy, Cass, Mary and da Boo. and da cats kouumunity
but, diz is so much better, no pain, she pawzes a moment den, da man throwz
a bigbig bonez, and they are off again!

Bak at da TEDs efferone is cruink but dey knowz too diz haz to be.

Good bye mom/dog from O. T., Willow, Piglet, Lewi sassy and Maggie Dog.

Bye my friend, my comfort, may Bast and God Bless you My love,

Diz iz O T anna I wasnt dere but I herd gramby tell somone diz iz how it
happened.