Old December 8th 10, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 21:31:46 -0800, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 22:02:36 -0700, MLB wrote:

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 20:07:55 -0800 (PST), MeOwy
wrote:

On Dec 7, 11:00 pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
I will use your wisker to feel around for new sorsses of nip! Fangu! i
HOAP its a spare one.
Cinder
I gotted wun tew! Fangyu Pitoonya.
Furry gnice ob yoo.
Luv, MeOwy

dats THREE so far!
Spring who will kill humans dat steels hur whiskawz

Praps dey wrn't stole. Wyskrs fal owt frum tyme tu tyme an da cairtakr
mus hav colekted dem. TuTu (hoo lyks tu figgr tings oet).

Iffin MY sekritari sttels MY wiskawz hee will getted KLAWED ann BITTED
to DEFF!
Spring

I will not steal your whiskers! I am making you happy. Look at the
first year we were together. You started off unhappy in the shelter
and now you aremore happy. I will not steal anything, no furs, no
whiskers. I love you Spring!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Spring#

spring is gnot eetink enuf fudz so she iz uppsett. I haff been testink
her fudz to fine out how gud dey iz butted she neffur fanks me.
beauty