Old July 7th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default A Birds Eye View

Will in New Haven wrote:

There was a red-tailed hawk (one of the soarting mouse-hunters,
somewhat big) on a pole in the back yard where I work. Some nesting
songbirds didn't like her around and swarmed her until she flew off.
She spent the next few hours soaring, as is proper, instead of
watching for mice from the top of a pole. That'l teach HER to be so
lazy. She eventually dropped on something in the next field and I
guess it was lunch.

The sea eagles in our archipelago fly so high that you can barely see
them, but what makes you notice them is the flocks of gulls and crows
following them, making a terrible racket.