Old September 9th 15, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Where is Everyone?

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I know real life interferes at times but this ng has suddenly gone quiet.

Jill

I don't want it to be me all the time keeping it going. The simple thing is
that there is no route to usenet now unless you already have it and usenet
groups are dying. So use it or lose it.

You're not the only one, but I know what you mean. I feel like everyone
must be getting tired of Buffy stories. But she's truly a sweet cat.

Facebook rspca is not for me. By the time I've noticed something it's moved
on and I cannot get back to it. Btw, Harri Roadcat is very ill and I
couldn't get back to Dan to offer some money towards her vet bill.
I was helped myself with Boyfie's Big Operation costs and would like to
assist. Every little helps.

I'm sorry to hear about Harri Roadcat. I was thinking about Dan just
the other day and wondering about the infamous Roadcat. I'm sorry to
hear she's ill.

Jill