Old October 1st 06, 10:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Jellicle Ball: Who is this Year's MC?

I may have a fierce sounding moniker, but I'm still a *human* and not
even sure I'm invited. This is *YOUR* Ball. I do know from my time
spent with Bonnie, ( as well as knowledge from the musical CATS ) that
you need an MC. Oh BTW you are indeed thinking of a DJ, an MC = Master
of Ceremonies. The MC should be a Distinguished Cat ( that is not to
say that you, Sundance, are not DISTINGUISHED -- you might indeed may
make a WONDERFUL MC, though some CAT should SECOND your nomination.

Bobcat

Anti Sandy wrote:
[All right, Sundance, stop shoving!]

Meow, kitties. I have been forced

[ow! all right, already]

asked by Sundance to apologize for putting Rebecca's name on his post
instead of his. I greatly apologize to all members of the Community.

Anti Sandy

"Rebecca" wrote in message
et...
Well, if Mr. Bobcat didn't alreddy hav sumkittee else in mind, I wudn't
mind habbin a go at spinnin doze mowndz uv sowndz and stax uv wax... Or
iz I finkin uv a DJ insted?

Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On 29 Sep 2006 05:55:16 -0700, 's nimble, little
paws typed:

Have you Cats got an MC yet?

Bobcat

No, buttid I nommynayte Sundance. Hez a nyce kitty an' hiz film
bakground iz a plus!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs