Old May 23rd 12, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Default Boyfriend donates his fur

"Christina Websell" wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

I haven't seen any young blue tits or great tits yet, I have seen young
blackbirds, thrushes, robins & goldfinches. There's a starlings nest in
the
roof and I expect them to fledge any day now.
--

I haven't seen any blue or great tit youngsters either this year. Boyfie's
fur has all been taken now so maybe they delayed nesting.

Tweed

I've seen young greenfinches today, now I'm waiting for the hedgehog to put
in an appearance.
--
Adrian