Old February 7th 15, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Christina Websell

Default Fundraiser - PLEASE HELP - My cat needs surgery

"Jacqui Watz" wrote in message
The tips of Harley's ears are being destroyed by skin cancers, and we've
been told he will need surgery to remove the affected parts.

Early last year our other cat, Kitty, was diagnosed with stomach cancer. She
needed surgery but sadly, she died shortly after. The vet bill we received
was just over $1000 and paying it has had a terrible effect on our
finances - ever since then we have been really struggling.

Now Harley needs treatment and it's impossible for us to afford it. We've
looked into all options in our area but virtually no help is available bar
surrendering him to a shelter and/or possibly having him euthanized. The
last thing we want is to lose a cherished family member because we can't
afford the vet bills. Harley is an old cat, but he's not elderly - he has
plenty of life and energy left and we can't imagine having to deal with
another tragedy so soon. Especially when it can be fixed.

All we can really think to do is ask for help and hope the kindness of
strangers might get us through. Any donation will help, no matter the size.

Even if you can't donate, sharing our GoFundMe Campaign would be truly
appreciated! You can click on the 'Share' buttons on the campaign page and
it would help immensely!

Thank you so much,
Jac

Link: http://www.gofundme.com/harleysears

I fell for this once before. I sent money for a cat with bladder cancer
whose owner had only posted once about being desperate so thought about my
own cat and if I couldn't afford it (although I was a bit short of money
myself at the time)
I would not do it again.
1. they are scamming
2. If we've haven't seen you on this group before, you are are scamming.