Old May 5th 04, 11:25 PM
Johnny Comelately

"Cat Protector" wrote in message news:%19mc.23728$Z%5.15666@okepread01...
I couldn't agree more. If you don't like the answers then don't ask the
question. Besides many of us did give Bob options only to have him knock
down all of them for one reason or another. Then he seems to lean towards
10th Life anyway after we gave him all the facts about that place and the
fact that its leader has been cited numerous times for animal abuse. I don't
know what else needs to be done here because I feel despite having armed the
OP with the facts and ideas on how to deal with the feral cat situation he
still seems insistent on dealing with this person who has a history of
animal abuse and also listening to this other poster who continually
supports the head of 10th Life. It makes me feel very badly for these cats
in Bob's care right now and also those that are in 10th Life's care. Many of
us know what the outcome will be and we are trying to prevent Bob from
handing these cats over to an organization that will do them harm. I just
wish he'd listen and not hand them over to 10th Life.

SNIP SPAM SNIP SPAM SNIP SPAM SNIP SPAM SNIP SPAM

Look here you spamming, top-posting freak! Bob has two choices where
he lives, he has tried all possibilities, and called all shelters that
could possibly help in his area. The choices are like this.

Choice #1 : LIFE (10th life) (Wheather good or bad the cats live.)

Choice #2 : DEATH (Local shelter)(No coming back from euthanization.)

Now lets think about this. Life = Live. Death = Dead. Wow! now thats a
tough choice eh spammer? But continue on with your spamming and
ranting about "there are other solutions" If so list them!! If not
STFU!!!

Johnny Comelately