Old May 5th 04, 11:52 PM
Johnny Comelately

Someone who can't understand simple English wrote;

I find you completely outrageous but a troll nonetheless. You accuse me of
spamming simply because I am against the abuse of animals and don't want to
see these cats put in the hands of animal abusers. I have offered solutions
but Bob doesn't seem to want to listen. Of course your last post and this
one shows you yourself support animal abuse. Pretty disgusting if you ask
me. As for spamming have you ever heard of a signature file? Why am I not
surprised that a troll such as yourself would use such filthy language to
try and get your point across. I think I can add one more troll such as
yourself to the killfile.

Snip all the SPAM as usual!

I am not a troll! And you didn't list one solution did you? You say
you have but you are nothing more than a spamming troll! You would
rather see the cats die than live, and this is the truth! List a
solution asshole! Go ahead list one! Can't do it can you? You sure can
spam the hell out of everyone of your senseless posts though can't
you? I told you to list a solution or STFU!! So STFU!!

Johnny Comelately