Old August 1st 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Pure Bred Behavior

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Jul 31, 9:06 pm, Sherry wrote:
On Jul 31, 8:44 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:

..
Frank is a kitten-mill Balinese. (longhair siamese). He's not too
chatty like Siamese usually are...unless he has something to
complain
about. Then he's really loud. He only likes me. No one else. He's
also
definitely a follower, not a leader, which is rather un-Siamese I
think. Boots bosses him around something fierce, and he loves her
something crazy. He's also a trash-digger. (I don't think that's a
purebred trait, but I just through I'd throw that in)

Sherry- Hide quoted text -

I forgot to add, Frank is extremely needy. He will just drive me nuts
when I'm trying to read. He never lets me hold him or pick him up. He
just wants me to pet
him, and sticks his head up in my face so I can kiss him on top of his
head. I think Siamese are a lot like that. They like attention.

Sherry

That is one of the stronger Siamese traits. All ours have wanted to
be the center of attention.

Never had one that was a digger, but all ours have been able to go
outside so maybe there. They are (whisper) often dog like in their
behavior. Want to be petted and fussed over. Always sticking their
heads between you and what you are doing. I've never had one that was
a loner where our other cats often have been.

Jo