Old July 4th 09, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Kitteez, pleez spare a momint to purr fur a speshul ladyhoomin

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 23:52:25 -0700, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

My meowmie's fafurit ant went to da brij today. She wuz 95 yeerz old, she
wuz furry wize, she had a amazin life, an she luvved all kindz uv aminalz.
Meowmie iz furry sad, and she will purrobly fly away fur a fyoo daze to go
to da foonerul.

Sundance

We iz sendink owr purrz to yur meowmie fur her
sadness.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................... ....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€