Old August 7th 05, 02:32 AM

The COoper Cats send their very best PURRS! We are so sorry. Gretchen
Marie was a luvely lady. We know you will miss her so much but she is
feeling much better now. We are sending thoughts to Sailor Baylor
Brown to do whatever he can to welcome her. Raphael,
for the Cooper Cats
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
There is a big happy party going on at the Bridj tonight. And there
are a couple of hoomins--my late niece Patti and my friend Kath
Lyons--who are taking turns holding her.

Oh, dear - we are so very, very sorry. We are all so very sad that she has
gone to the bridge so soon.