Old January 27th 05, 05:34 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Singh" had some very interesting things to say
about RIP Johnny Carson:

We've had our cable turned off for a couple of weeks (due to customer
service issues with that nasty little monopoly) and I've just heard of the
passing of one of my favorite funny-men, Johnny Carson. In keeping with his
spirit of humor, his unabashed desire and ability to push the envelope, and
the topic of this group, I offer a story from his show, one which may or may
not be apocryphal. (WARNING: may not be suitable for sensitive readers ;-) )

http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/zsazsa.htm says it's a myth, but IMO
still funny. :-)