Old January 27th 05, 03:36 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:19:40 -0500, "Singh"
yodeled:

We've had our cable turned off for a couple of weeks (due to customer
service issues with that nasty little monopoly) and I've just heard of the
passing of one of my favorite funny-men, Johnny Carson. In keeping with his
spirit of humor, his unabashed desire and ability to push the envelope, and
the topic of this group, I offer a story from his show, one which may or may
not be apocryphal. (WARNING: may not be suitable for sensitive readers ;-) )

The guest was ZsaZsa Gabor. Long before she was slapping cops, she was
famous for serial marriage, and must have done something else besides be Eva
Gabor's sister...but I digress.

She came to the platform dressed to the nines and carrying a fluffy white
Persian cat, who sat quietly on her lap being idly stroked during her
interview with Johnny. At one point she interrupted herself and said,
"Johnny, would you like to pet my pussy?"

It was too good to resist. Before the network censors could cut in, he told
her, "Sure, ZsaZsa, if you'll get the damn cat out of the way!"

It is said that ZsaZsa never appeared again on his show, she was so
insulted.
It is also said that after that the Tonight Show started using a
seven-second delay for just such an emergency.

One thing is for sure. Tonight the angels are having a few good laughs.

Blessed be,
Baha

My favorite thing was the marmoset that scrambled to the top of his
head, then promptly peed on him.

Theresa