Old August 20th 09, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
richard f way

Default 4 Free Kittens

Wally wrote:
2 black males and 2 female kittens with white/black/gray splotches
followed us home the other day. We live in north Sacramento. My
husband's allergic so we can't keep them. They're beautiful! I'm
hoping we can find homes for them.

First, if really fond of them, the allergy shot is no big deal. The
director of out agency took shots and owned cats.

Second, if they are already outdoor cats, you can make a nice shelter
for them until they can find a better home - which may take time.
Garages can be safe and nice if there are no dangerous chemicals.

Otherwise, it it just contacting as many people as possible.

Rich