Old May 6th 10, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
ensoul[_2_]

Default update on cats eating dirt

Vet called me back today she was very nice asked what potting soil I
used, looked it up for me said it's supposed to be non-toxic and like
someone said here they may be lacking something in their diet not
likely though given I only use band name cat food even told thier vet
maybe once a month they get 1/4 of spoonful of yougurt (they love it)
she said not a problem, did they ack when eating grass (indoor guys)
she suggested using more catnip and there a product out you put in the
siol that will deter them from eating it, costs $11

right now I can't afford it but even in NY State I thnk safely put
that one plant outside on my balconey only other plants I have are
catci (sp)

ensoul

thanks