Old June 3rd 16, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Buffy-versary

On 6/3/2016 11:04 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 6/3/2016 9:57 AM, jmcquown wrote:
Yesterday marked the one-year anniversary of my adopting Buffy.

She's so very sweet. I love her to pieces. Happy Buffy-versary!

Jill

Happy Buffy-versary, Buffy. I know it was a happy day, and I hope you
enjoyed playing with your toys (and Jill). Did you get some special
treats?

Concatulations, Buffy and Jill

MaryL

Fangu

Buffy says: no special treats. Meomie says I'm too fluffy.

I just meowed at Jill when she walked back towards the computer. I
rolled over and looked incredibly cute. I stretched out and she gave
me scritches all up and down my back and told me I'm pretty. I like
that! When she sat down I bapped a golf ball in her direction. She
tossed it back. We're playing!

Buffy (typed by Jill)