Old November 6th 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default UPDATE on the baby kittens

"Flippy" wrote in message
Thank you everyone, for welcoming my two new kittens, Cricket and Gin Gin.

Thanks also for your kind words of encouragement about the little bitties.
The kittens have been well, until today. Now two of them are lethargic and
not wanting to eat. Mia and I are doing the best we can to keep them warm
but not too hot, feed enough but not too much, burping and helping them to
eliminate. It is physically and mentally exhausting and I am severely
sleep-deprived. I just hope that they are strong enough to make it. I will
keep you posted.

Purrs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com