Old May 15th 08, 09:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Lover

Default Cats and Chickens

On May 12, 11:56*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"news" wrote in message

"Cat Lover" wrote in message
*I was told they would never get along. Well Im breaking them. 3 cats
are mingling with 7 chickens. Its so funny to watch. Now I have a dog
to break in with them. I love my animals free so its this or nothing.

You must love your animals maimed and dead, too.

I was thinking the same thing. What a ****ing moron. And lazy as hell too.

Thank you very much. Now I know anything can be written here. I love
my animals and always will.. I will never look at your trash talk.
You never had soap in your mouth have you? The chickens are great
and I smile alot when we are interreacting with them. My 5 kids have
been helping me with fencing and they are loving it too.. You have a
awsome day and keep your chin up. God bless, peaceful cats.