Old May 15th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Cats and Chickens

"Cat Lover" wrote in message
On May 12, 11:56 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"news" wrote in message

"Cat Lover" wrote in message
I was told they would never get along. Well Im breaking them. 3 cats
are mingling with 7 chickens. Its so funny to watch. Now I have a dog
to break in with them. I love my animals free so its this or nothing.

You must love your animals maimed and dead, too.

I was thinking the same thing. What a ****ing moron. And lazy as hell too.

Thank you very much. Now I know anything can be written here. I love
my animals and always will.. I will never look at your trash talk.
You never had soap in your mouth have you? The chickens are great
and I smile alot when we are interreacting with them. My 5 kids have
been helping me with fencing and they are loving it too.. You have a
awsome day and keep your chin up. God bless, peaceful cats.

Okay, look, I know I was harsh. But it upsets me to think about people
leaving animals to their own devices like this. It doesn't seem neat to me,
it seems dangerous and irresponsible. Not only can your cats kill your
chickens, but your roosters can hurt your cats.